We use all the latest technology to ensure full traceability throughout our supply chain. This means we know and understand the origin of every fish we use - where, when and how it was farmed, harvested and delivered to our door. We apply similar standards to the supply chain for any other ingredients we use.
We also keep track of every product using real-time data capture and bar-coding. From raw whole fish, through primary and secondary processing, freezing and packaging all the way to completed order for delivery. This provides reassurance that every one of our products has been responsibly sourced and correctly handled at every stage.
As a signatory to the Ocean Disclosure Project (ODP), we offer full transparency regarding the source of all the fish we buy via our profile on the ODP's online portal.
- A commitment to the highest standards at every stage
- End to end traceability from raw material sourcing to customer delivery
- Full transparency of all our seafood sourcing via the Ocean Disclosure Project
- BRC AA Grade certified production facility
- Chain of Custody certification to GlobalGAP and Aquaculture Stewardship Council and (ASC) Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) standards