JCS Fish is owned and run by two generations of the Coulbeck family. Husband and wife team, Andrew and Louise, started the company in 2000, building on Andrew's long experience in the salmon business. The family team now includes son Jack and his fiancé, Rosie.
From small beginnings we have grown rapidly. We employ around 50 people and supply a comprehensive range of salmon and trout products to our foodservice, catering and wholesale customers. We also distribute our award-winning BigFish™ products nationally through a network of traditional independent retailers and online, including through Ocado.
In our BRC AA-grade factory at Grimsby docks, we process head-on, gutted fish which arrive daily from our carefully-selected Scottish and Scandinavian suppliers. We are fully equipped to produce fish in every conceivable format, from boneless fillets, steaks and portions to added value products such as flavoured fillets and smoked.
As a family run, independent company, we pride ourselves on being fast, flexible and precise, with a fresh, dynamic approach.
- A family business with long heritage in salmon and the fish industry
- Dealing only with trusted, responsible fish farmers
- BRC AA-Grade accredited factory in Grimsby
- Skilled team with long experience and a passion for getting it right
- Superb in-house facilities
- Our own SALSA rated traditional smokehouse