Our business has a long history in smoked fish, in fact in the past the Coulbeck family owned a well known smoking business in Grimsby's Riby Street. So we are particularly delighted to be reinvigorating our family heritage by now offering a range of our own smoked products, produced in-house to our own recipes to suit our customer requirements.
We use traditional methods of both hot and cold smoking. Our fish is usually smoked for at least eight hours, to allow the full rich flavour to develop naturally.
- Many years experience and skill in smoked fish
- Fish traditionally cured and hand sliced
- Both hot and cold smoking methods
- A variety of smokes and flavours available on request
- Smoked Salmon and Smoked Trout - other species on request