Our business has around 100 years total experience in smoked fish, including in the past our own family smoking business in Grimsby's Riby Street. We're delighted now to re-invigorate this part of our seafood heritage by introducing a new range of smoked products, made to our own recipes and perfectly in tune with our customers' requirements.
We source our salmon and sea trout from quality producers, then cure and smoked it in-house using traditional methods. We usually smoke our products for at least eight hours, to allow a full rich flavour to develop naturally.
- Many years' of fish-smoking experience and skill
- Traditional methods for both curing and smoking
- Various cures and smoke flavours available on request
- Sliced to customer requirements
- Smoked salmon and smoked trout