Our business has a long history in smoked fish, in fact in the past the Coulbeck family owned a well known smoking business in Grimsby's Riby Street. So we are delighted to be reinvigorating our family heritage by offering a range of our own smoked products, produced in-house to our own recipes to suit our customer requirements.
Our fish is cured and smoked using traditional methods, usually for at least eight hours, to allow the full rich flavour to develop naturally.
- Many years' of fish-smoking experience and skill
- Traditional methods for both curing and smoking
- Various cures and smoke flavours available on request
- Fish hand-sliced to customer requirements
- Smoked salmon and smoked trout